Let’s find out 8 techniques to increase the durability of makeup in summer. Long-lasting makeup is a big challenge this summer. Makeup can be made to last longer by following some techniques.
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying makeup. Remove dead cells. Because makeup loosely adheres to dead cells. And after a while, it comes up with the cells.
2. You can rub some ice all over your face. This will prepare the skin for makeup. And beige makeup can stick well with the skin. Use toner first. It will make the skin look smooth and glowing.
3. Apply oil-free moisturizer after toner. Apply primer after moisturizer. Primer helps make-up last longer.
4. Then use liquid or cream foundation, blush, eyeshadow, or bronzer. Then you can use the powder version of them.
5. Apply the foundation in several steps.
6. Do not blend immediately after applying concealer. Leave on the skin for a few minutes and then blend slowly. Use a setting spray to set each layer of foundation or concealer.
7. Use matte lipstick. Matte lipsticks don’t wear off quickly.
8. Use waterproof eyeliner and mascara. If you use kajal, apply loose powder on it and rub it again with kajal on top of the powder layer. The middle powder layer helps hold the two layers of kajal.
How can I make my foundation last longer in heat?
“Powder can really help set make-up in the heat, but make sure that your base isn’t still wet when you apply it as this could make it look cakey,” says Martin. “Buff the foundation into the skin and remove excess with either your hands or a make-up sponge.
What makes makeup last longer?
Try applying a lightweight translucent setting powder after you’re done applying all of your complexion products. This not only mattifies by soaking up excess oil left on the skin but will also set your makeup for longer wear. Get a pressed version that you can take with you to soak up oil throughout the day.
How do you do natural summer makeup?
How do you do natural summer makeup? The key to natural summer makeup is wearing less makeup. Skip foundation if possible, and use a tinted moisturizer or even a tinted SPF. Lightly bronze the face to add some warmth and a light application of your favorite blush for a healthy pop of color to the cheeks.
Read more from Beauty