How To Lose Belly Fat In Seven Days: One of the most debated affirmations when it comes to losing weight is that belly fat is a better measurement for corporal weight than weighting itself. So stop measuring your weight and get ready to find out how to lose belly fat in seven days, as this will reflect on your entire state of health.
Decades of studies concluded that body fat is not a problem to neglect. Severe diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes start with a little overweight, and the most dangerous is the fat tissues gathering on our bellies. These fats release harmful substances into the blood that are the base of serious diseases later.
Determine if your belly fat is a problem
A typical scale will only tell you the total weight of the body, not the fat percentage. You can find special weight machines telling you the body composition and giving personalized information about muscles and fat.
Even if you don’t feel overweight, you might have too much or not enough fat. The problem is only evident for obese patients, but thin people might also have weight issues.
Here are seven simple steps you need to follow in the first week of your diet.
1. Eat fiber for every meal. Don’t eat a whole bag of dried plums at once, but make sure to have nuts and other sources of fiber with every meal.
2. Be pretentious with fats. It is not healthy to exclude fats entirely from your diet, but you have to reduce the fat from red meat, cheese, or mayonnaise. Try to replace those with healthy fats such as the ones from salmon and tuna, rich in Omega 3.
3. Choose the liquids you drink carefully! A cup of coffee, fizzy drinks, beer, and wine have more calories than you would expect. Water is a suitable replacement, both for hydrating and losing weight. Enjoy the summer flavors with fruity water made from your favorite fruits. Too much alcohol or coffee will wake up the body’s cravings for unhealthy foods.
4. Exercise smartly! It is not necessary to run kilometres every day, in a rhythm that you cannot sustain. Research shows that exercises of high intensity, such as a 30 seconds sprint or a set of intense tractions are more efficient and can be integrated with your daily routine.
5. Relax! Stress can deceive you into eating sugar and fats. When the stress hormone starts messing with your brain, you will begin to eat, and your diet will be compromised. Watch YouTube programs allowing you to eliminate everyday diet stress. Listen to your favorite music and meet your friends as much as possible. Make more time for your hobbies and things that make you happy.
6. Sleep 6-8 hours a night. Sleeping less than five hours or more than nine will surely increase your belly fat levels. The middle way is the most suited. Try to sleep early and make sure the room is ventilated.
7. Don’t have snacks between meals. These come with many calories that the stomach and the brain cannot process as real food. If you really feel cravings between meals, choose a fruit or yogurt, but don’t eat them after 18.00. Moreover, try to make your own yogurts at home as the common supermarket ones have too much sugar and not enough fruits!
Of course, you will need to respect these steps for the whole duration of your diet, but the first seven days are crucial. They will help you to change your daily habits and to eliminate the bad ones from your daily routine. No matter what diet you choose, you should see the first results in less than seven days. After the first week, all you need to do is to keep your good habits, and the belly fat will disappear naturally.
Don’t use the scale too often. Once a week is more than enough, as the results from one day to the next might be deceiving. Keep a diary and write about your progress every day, including the times when you cheated.
If you respect these simple steps, you should start losing belly fat after a week.
Even if the overall weight remains the same, remember that this is the most harmful type of fat and it will be easier to control your weight once this problem is eliminated completely.